When: 29 – 31 March 2021
Where: Sheffield, United Kingdom
This conference has now been postponed to 29 – 31 March 2021. Please see the website – https://www.rsc.org/events/detail/38381/faraday-joint-interest-group-conference-2020 for more details.
This Faraday Division joint interest group conference is the second in the series, the first in 2017 being a big success, it is set to be a highlight for the physical chemistry community in 2020 – and you can be a part of it.
The first meeting of this conference series was held in Warwick in 2017, and we are excited to bring the second edition to Sheffield.
Organised by the Royal Society of Chemistry and their Faraday Division, this meeting will host some of the leading physical chemistry researchers from the UK. It promises to be a great forum for researchers to network with and build strong collaborations within their community and related disciplines.The programme will explore various aspects of physical chemistry:
- Advances in materials
- Biophysics and imaging
- Chemistry at cold temperatures
- Chemistry at surfaces
- Excited state processes
- Machine learning methods in material property prediction
- Magnetic Materials
- Neutron spectroscopy and allied techniques
- Next-generation quantum chemical methods: From development to applications
- Observational Astrochemistry
- Photophysics of functional and solar cell materials
- Simulation and Modelling of astrochemical and atmospheric processes
- Structure of Molecules
Visit https://www.rsc.org/events/detail/38381/faraday-joint-interest-group-conference-2020 for more information.