Happy International Women’s Day! Here are 5 popular webinars by inspirational scientists who have spoken to our catalysis community:
- Metal-organic framework templates and hosts of nanocatalysts by Dr Petra Ágota Szilágyi (Queen Mary University of London) – https://youtu.be/DnORectgBEs
- Chemocatalysis vs Biocatalysis with Dr. Amanda Jarvis (Edinburgh) & Dr. Samantha Staniland (Johnson Matthey) – https://youtu.be/uFfP0k2EEOU
- F-block catalysts for the catalytic conversion with Prof. Polly L Arnold (UC Berkeley) – https://youtu.be/Gtc3B3N-6AQ
- Joint Seminar on catalysis with Prof. Fernanda Duarte (Oxford) & Dr Ai-Lan Lee (Heriot-Watt) – https://youtu.be/Lv0rn0uQdmw
- Data driven approaches to homogeneous catalysis with Prof. Clemence Corminboeuf (Laboratory for Computational Molecular Design) – https://youtu.be/VwZI-T-Vapg
To watch more webinars and register for upcoming ones visit our Webinars page.