A postdoctoral position is available to work on a collaborative project between the Bioinspired Supramolecular Chemistry and Materials Group (BIOSUPRAMAT-INAM) and the Molecular Materials Group at the Department of Physical and Analytical Chemistry of Universitat Jaume I, under the supervision of Prof. Beatriu Escuder and Prof. Rosa Llusar.
COMBINATION OF NATURAL FEEDSTOCK SUPRAMOLECULAR GELS AND BIOMIMETIC CLUSTER CATALYSTS FOR THE TRANSITION TO A CIRCULAR ECONOMY (GelClusCat)
– PhD in the field of Organic Chemistry, Supramolecular Chemistry or Molecular Materials Science.
– Demonstrable skills on synthesis and characterization of simple organic compounds and physical/chemical characterization of supramolecular systems.
– Good commandment of English (written and spoken) and ability to write scientific papers.
Additional (but not limiting) skills:
– Expertise on supramolecular gels.
– Expertise on supramolecular catalysis.
– 1-year contract (aprox. gross salary: 1800 euros/month)
– Expected to start March 2022.
Applications must be sent to prof. Beatriu Escuder (firstname.lastname@example.org) and uploaded here, including:
– Letter of motivation.
– Short CV including a list of publications and a brief summary of research skills.
– Two reference contacts.
Pre-selected candidates will be invited to an online interview.
Applications will be accepted until January 31st or fulfillment of the vacancy.
Deadline date: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
For more information and to apply visit http://www.inam.uji.es/job-offers/postdoctoral-position-supramolecular-gels-application-sustainable-catalysis